Getting So Close!

Going to meet these sweet ones soon!

I am getting butterflies in my stomach.  My life is a little surreal right now.  I walk out my front door or into the parking lot after coming out of Target and I walk up to a mini-van that I can't believe is ours.

I scurry around buying luggage tags and toys for K&L and wonder about how much walking we're going to do and what kind of shoes to wear on the trip, and I scribble notes on my packing list that is taped to my refrigerator.

I can't believe we're leaving in 15 days!

I look at my two precious daughters and blink fast to get rid of the squeezing in my throat as I think about boarding a plane and leaving them.  For weeks.

I pull possibilities out of my closet and set them aside.  I toss Nalgene bottles and sanitizing wipes into the open luggage on the floor of our bedroom.

I look at Kirk & Lori's picture and wonder how much they have changed and what will that first meeting be like?

I buy pink comforters.  For three girly beds.

I hold up a pair of 5T shorts and wonder if they will fit a boy I'm soon to meet.

It's all happening so fast now.  I can hardly believe it. 

What's left?

$8,572

That's how much we have left to raise.  We can still raise our funds while we're traveling, but we're coming down to the wire now.  And I would really like to be fully-funded before we take our first trip.  I totally believe in God's sovereignty, and I believe He answers prayer.  So I am asking you to join us in praying that God would swiftly provide the $8572 we need to be fully funded.

Would you also pass along our blog address to others?  Anyone who is interested in donating can click on Kirk and Lori's picture on the right, and it will take you straight to our sponsorship page, where donations are tax-deductable, and we are not charged any fees.

I am so excited.  So grateful.  So humbled.  So out of words.

Thank you, from the bottom of our little hearts!

I cannot wait to see what God will do!!


Comments

Jarröt said…
Thank you for updating the amount because I was curious/scared!

Popular Posts