Diamond Necklace, Anyone?


Oh, not from me.  It's not me giving away a diamond necklace...

Yes, we're still fundraising, and we still need at LEAST $3800 raised in the next two weeks in order to make our first trip to Kirk & Lori's country.

But life isn't all about us - and we're not the only family working hard to bring children home to their forever family.

And sometimes you just gotta spread the love.

So today, I'm asking you to hop on over to this family's blog and check out their giveaway.  They are giving away a family heirloom for the chance to raise the $5000 they need - and they will be traveling soon to K & L's country, too.

Giveaway ends Sunday!!

Comments

Anne & James said…
Can you email me, I wanted to ask you something. southpawfiddler@hotmail.com
Mama To My Crew said…
Thank you so much for sharing our give-away! You have really touched my heart! it blesses me so much that you want to help us get our two little boys home! God bless you!!

Popular Posts