By this time tomorrow...

It's likely we will have met Kirk & Lori!

It's Wednesday afternoon, and we're in our apartment in Kiev, waiting for a call from Niko.  He will pick us up, take us to the SDA office to pick up our referrals, and then (I'm guessing) drop us off back here to pack up our belongings...

At about 9:30 tonight, he will pick us up again, and take us to the train station, where we will board an overnight train headed to the kids' region.  We'll be there by morning.

As you're praying for us in the next 24 hours, please remember a few specifics:

- safe travels & a pleasant journey on the train (I suspect there will be some cigarette smoke, which always give me a headache and a sore throat) We also need to get some good rest tonight on the train.

- Carson's sleeping to regulate (we all had a very rough night)

- continued good health

- an apartment in the kids' region that has good internet (this is very important so we can continue to talk with our girls back home)

- for Kirk & Lori to be filled with God's peace when they meet us, and not be fearful or anxious

Thank you all for praying... we'll update as soon as we can after arriving in Dnepropetrovsk.

I'll leave you with a few more pictures from this great apartment we're leaving soon in Kiev...

View from the apartment window 

Front of our apartment Bldg

The apartment is filled with beautiful plants



Comments

Jarröt said…
1 I love your apartment!
2 I love y'all so much!
3 I love those kiddos with every ounce of my being, so excited for you to meet them!
4 Agreeing this in prayer for you guys: "I rejoice to think that all things are at thy disposal, and it delights me to leave them there."
Katrina said…
Very excited for you to meet them tomorrow. Praying all goes smoothly :)
Jarrot, where is that verse?

Thank you, Katrina!
Jarröt said…
Sorry I couldn't find actual scripture to post! I like what he had to say and think it flows quite well with the whole of scripture, so I don't mind say "Yes Lord, I want to do that too!"
Anonymous said…
So excited for you!! I'm the grandmother of a little girl from that country (she's been home almost 10 months). I am also from Texas and just found out that a young lady my oldest son went to school with is a missionary in the town where your children are. Please email me at sanlee2753@aol.com if you would like her contact info!! Best of luck and God bless you. Sandy
Jessica said…
Ohhh, so familiar. The courtyard wasnt that green back in March though. :)

Popular Posts