Sunday Night


I thought I might spend some time tonight thinking through my week, looking over my menu, making plans for what needs to take place - you know - gearing up.

But I decided sleep is more important.

See, the only sounds I hear in my house right now are the dryer running in the garage,... the hum of the refrigerator... and the clicking of my keyboard. The important point here is what I don't hear. And I don't hear my 9-month-old son screaming his head off wailing loudly. You see, its been weeks and weeks since I've slept more than about 3 consecutive hours at a time. Carson has been waking up all throughout the night, making for a cranky mama... and crazy, chaotic days.

But now, right now,... sshhh.... He sleeps.

So I am too.

By golly!

But I'll leave you with this...



Can you guess what this week's Make-It-Yourself Monday is? What is it and how did I make it? (And no cheating if you've actually been to my house in real-life and seen it for yourself!)

G'night, ya'll. (Oh no, I need to watch that.)

Comments

Popular Posts