Whoop! Yikes!... and Ahhhh!


Whoop!



Today, in just a little while... I will load my children up in the Mountaineer and hop over to UPS and send off our 1st packet of documents to Kirk's country!!! I can hardly believe we've come this far already. The paperwork trail is practically done! We are now just waiting on approval from immigration, and then we can send the rest of our dossier to Kirk's country. We're so close now... it makes me jump and 'whoop' for joy.... but it also makes me go....

Yikes!

We are just a few weeks away from sending our dossier and yet we are tens of thousands of dollars away from our fundraising goal!! At this point I have to keep taking deep breaths and reminding myself that it was God who called us to this,... and it was God who has worked out every glitch and overcome every obstacle... and it is He who provides. Please keep praying!!

And in the midst of it all, since I have been able to emerge from the Great Paperwork Sea, I also was able to steal away for a little while for my Mother's Day treat.... my annual haircut! I get a 'real' haircut about once a year, and by that time the 5 lbs of thick hair removed from my head makes me go....

Ahhh!


Comments

Anonymous said…
HOT MAMA! I love your hair cut!
Anonymous said…
AND..I'm beyond excited that the Paperwork Sea is almost fin-ished.

Now, time to learn another language and soak up some time with your kids!
Ah, Yes, Hols... I'm working on both of those! ;) And sometimes at the same time... The other night, at the dinner table, Maggie told Jeff how to say a few words in Russian. :P.... Then today as I was cleaning up Lilly after lunch, she told me her chicken strips were spicy... "like spasibo"... apparently she's recognized that the beginning of the Russian word for 'Thank you' sounds like 'Spicy.' :)

Popular Posts