Put On Your Runnin' Shoes!


If you are local, and want a fun way to involve your whole family in helping us bring Kirk home, mark your calendars for May 28th! Our amazing friends have put together a Fun Run! If you're not a runner, don't worry, neither am I!! {I'll be pushing Carson in a stroller}

Each participating runner/walker will have a few weeks to obtain sponsors who will donate to our adoption, on behalf of the participant. Every runner/walker gets a T-shirt (I'm so excited about the design, too!)

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, May 28th

Time: 9:00am (Registration is at 8:30)

Location: Ridgewood Church, Port Arthur, TX

Sponsor Sheets: Contact me.

Do you think having a bake sale on the premises during the run would be too ironic? Congrats on finishing that run, how about a brownie? Haha, just kidding.

Comments

Unknown said…
bake sale is a good idea :)
Micah said…
How far?
I know I would have a customer (from your church) for my chocolate chip cookie bars if he isn't doing "rounds" that morning.
MamaJ said…
I would actually RUN for Micah's chocolate chip cookie bars.... :-D
Katie King said…
I am so disappointed! We will be out of town that day :( I will figure out a way to be involved anyway...maybe I could sponsor a few people.

Popular Posts