Planning to be Hospitable


We have many new exciting goals for the new year, which you will hear about in coming days and weeks.  One such goal for myself (Shannon) is to host a Tea in my home twice this year, as a mode of outreach and encouragement to ladies I know (and some I don't!)  

This book, Practicing Hospitality, is one I am hoping to read this year.  And I just found out tonight that Lindsay at PassionateHomemaking is hosting a give-away for this book.

If you will visit her site and post a comment by Friday, January 16th, you can be entered to win a free copy.

If you want to read more about this book, and about the ministry of hospitality, visit Lindsay Edmond's blog; you'll find a lot of inspiration and encouragement.

Now, I've shared one of my goals with you; what is one of your goals for the year?  C'mon, inspire us!

Comments

Popular Posts