WiNNER & an Announcement


WINNER of the Beaded Necklace & Earrings is...

Cheri Walters!

Isn't it your anniversary today, Cheri? (Cheri is one of my in-real-life friends, but we no longer live close to each other.) Too bad I can't get these to you in time for your dinner date tonight. ;) I'm so glad you won!

Okay, we're going to kick it up a notch now... There are FOUR prizes left in our Kick Off for Kirk Giveaway. Go here to see all the prizes. We are going to give away all four prizes on Wednesday! Four names will be drawn Wednesday night. If you have already donated, and haven't won a prize yet, your name is still in the hat. BUT, you can also have three more entries if you:
1. Post about our adoption & fundraiser on your blog or FB page
2. Come back here and leave a comment.

Four more prizes. All going at once. Three more chances to win. Got it?

On a final note, our home study is tomorrow and we would appreciate your prayers that all goes smoothly. I am so ready to bring our boy home; I can hardly stand it!

Hang on, Son... we're getting there...

Thank you all so much, and glory to God!
Shannon

Comments

Praying for you! I posted something about the organization last week on my facebook page... I even got a response from a friend of mine who even checked out your blog..does that count? :)
Yes, Lydia- that DOES count! :) And your friend left a comment... I commented back and asked her to give you a hug, since I no longer see you in person.

Thank you so much for your prayers. Love you, Friend.

Popular Posts