Art


Last weekend, the local art museum had a "Things With Wings" event that was free for kids. The Houston Zoo set up a presentation and also brought a few feathered friends for the children to look at - and pet!

We took Maggie and Lilly to see and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Maggie got her face painted, and made some art projects as well. I love that she's getting to the age where she can understand and participate in these little adventures.

Here's some more pictures of our fun day.




Comments

Melissa said…
I am glad you are taking lots and lots of pics.. :) it is so much fun isn't it to see your children become involved in things like that.. and to see them discover things :) ..

oh enjoy the days you have.. they pass way too quickly!
:)

love to you all
mel

ps. I love how you and jeff both have little mini me's. ;)
Hollie Carson said…
Look at your GIRLS!!!!!!!! My word! I'm seriously just smiling ear to ear at how big they have grown..and.....how they are totally you and Jojo to a T. Ha! I don't think I've ever seen two children look so much like each parent, meaning one child looks EXACTLY like one parent and so forth. Thanks for the great pictures!`
Krista said…
Hey Shannon! It feels great to finally have a few free minutes to sit and I have loved catching up on your blog. Your girls are PRECIOUS!! The art day looks like such a blast too. Let's email soon! Love you girl!
Lindsey Royal said…
Cute matching outfits, not only the girls but you too!
Lindsey Royal said…
I love the matching outfits, both you AND the girls!

Popular Posts