Needing Prayer

Sorry, no pictures today.  Hence my first prayer request.

Prayer Request One
My Macbook is acting crazy.  It keeps freezing up, shutting down, giving error messages, screen gets pixely.  Crazy stuff.  It has happened at least 20 times in the past 3 days.  Sometimes we'll try to turn it on and nothing will happen.  Then we'll get it to turn on, only to have it freeze up in the first 5 seconds.  I've run the disc utility scan function (whatever it's called) and nothing wrong was found.  I don't know what's going on, but I know without the computer we can keep in touch with family back home or contact our travel agent when it's time to come home so he can get us OUT of here.

I do have my iPod, but unless I have wifi, it won't work... and unless I have some way to charge it (currently, my Macbook is the only way) then I have nothing.

PLEASE PRAY the computer starts working correctly, consistently, and long enough to GET US HOME.

Prayer Request Two
We get the kids out of the orphanage on Monday and head straight to the train that takes us to Kiev.  PLEASE PRAY that the children will do well on the train and we can actually get some rest.

Prayer Request Three
In Kiev, if we have an apartment with wifi, then we can use our iPods (if we can find a charger) in the event the computer isnt' working.  On top of that, even if the computer is working, with 3 kids in tow, and two of them speaking no English, it would be GREAT if we did NOT have to traipse out into the city to find a cafe' or something with wifi.  PLEASE PRAY for an apartment with internet.

Prayer Request Four
This ties with number one.  The kids' passports still aren't ready.  If we get to Kiev without them, we'll be delayed in getting our embassy appointments done, and thus delayed in coming home.  PLEASE PRAY we get the kids' passports ASAP.  Tomorrow would be PERFECT.

Thank you.  I need to post this before the computer freezes again.  Sorry for nothing inspiring or poetic.  We just want to COME HOME.

Comments

Jarröt said…
PRAYING NOW!
Anonymous said…
I just started following your journey from the RR site. I have been praying for you all week and will pray specifically now. God is in control!
Lisa
Noah's Dad said…
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know I just prayed for all of your requests. You guys are great, and I'm so thankful to know your story.

We do a daily video about our son who was born with <a href="http://noahsdad.com/>down syndrome</a>. It's been a lot of fun!

Can't wait to see the rest of your story unfold!
The Tiny Team said…
Prayed for each one! Yay! It's almost all day and your babes are almost home!

xo,
Amy
Laurie said…
Hey Shannon, I've been thinking about you and yours...many prayers for these final details to work themselves out.
Anonymous said…
praying!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs,
Nancy
Nan and Dan said…
any news?!?!??!
hugs!!
praying for you all!

Popular Posts