Updates

Recent picture someone caught of Kirk and a sweet girl

I think we're on the mend around here! Prayer is powerful. Last night I really couldn't see past this strain of illness at our house - it was completely overwhelming me. But we all slept through the night with no events, and everyone is feeling a little better today, praise God!

Fundraising is going well! The 5K was a great success, and we have three more local fundraisers and one online fundraiser planned for June and July - I'll keep you all posted.

We're almost there! I received an email from the immigration officer assigned to our case, and we should be getting the Golden Ticket any day!! This is the LAST slip of paper we need to complete our dossier. Then we can have it all apostilled and mailed off to Kirk's country!!! This is a huge step; I'm so excited.

I have a five-year-old, and another one waiting for us! Maggie turned five-years-old today (I can't believe it!), and along with Kirk that gives me a set of Almost Twins. ;) I'll post pics of Maggie's day soon - she's been really loving it all day.

Just wanted to briefly catch you all up. God is answering prayers, and I can't thank you enough for your support and prayer for us. God is good!!

Comments

Popular Posts