Chocolate, Back to School, and Another Drawing


Well, Jeffrey & I stayed up late doing some of our Adoption Training Courses online. We finished 2 out of 5 courses - good! We also nearly demolished an entire bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs - bad! It reminds me of high school when I would munch on Jelly Beans while doing homework... or college, where I'd always be downing coffee drinks while cramming for tests... I think I have issues...

Anyway, speaking of tests, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with our home study. Almost all our documents for that are complete, and our social worker comes to our house this Sunday to grill us I mean talk with us and look around a bit. Guess I should lock up all our fire arms and make sure the kitchen knives are out of reach! :) Just kidding. But please do pray that things go smoothly, and that we'll have all our ducks in a row.

Okay, kids... time to give away another prize... The next drawing is tomorrow (Friday) evening for these...

Handmade Beaded Necklace AND Earrings






So ChipIn on the right-hand side of the blog - if you haven't already- to get your name in the hat. And please, please help us spread the word!

We'll announce the winner Saturday morning - so come back and see us!

In the meantime I don't recommend keeping a bag of cadbury mini eggs near the computer. It's dangerous.

Blessings!
Shannon

Comments

Heather said…
OOoohhh...I LOVE mini eggs! I'm praying for your homestudy on Sunday! I'm sure y'all will impress her just as much as you impress everyone you meet! :)

And...pick me, pick me! LOL....I really love this necklace. :)

Popular Posts