Getting Some Vitamin D

I noticed the last several posts have been MIY posts, so I decided today I am taking a break from MIY Monday (gasp) to share some ordinary goings-on of the Hazletons. No worries, though, we'll resume MIY Monday again next week.

After a few weeks of freezing weather, completely uncharacteristic of SE Texas, we have been thrilled recently to get some more spring-like conditions. Time to get some vitamin D!!
I have been busy getting things organized, and getting Carson's room finished. We have 10 days to go! Everyone keeps asking me if I'm "ready"... I don't know if you're ever really 100% ready - there's always more to do. At least that's the way it is in our family. If everything was perfect before Carson's arrival, that would be so uncharacteristic of the Hazleton Clan!

But I AM anxious to see this little guy's face, and hold him and introduce him to his sisters. Soon and very soon!

Comments

Miss Susan said…
Oh my goodness! I miss them so much! Can't wait to see you guys in just 8 days!
Love you~
Jo said…
They are so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of Carson. : )

Popular Posts