Accomplishments

I can't tell you how much I love this picture. Her face depicts how proud she is, posing with her artwork. Maggie has really started to love drawing people, and she quite suddenly has begun adding details she has never drawn before. By her own description, this is a mommy and daddy. Notice the eyes, noses, mouths, legs, arms and hair.
She also wrote that 'M' at the top. Before this, I didn't know she could draw any letters. The next day, as she was playing with markers, I showed her how to make an 'a' by "drawing a circle and adding a tail." She picked it right up. Then I said, "you can draw a 'g' too... you just need to draw a longer tail..." I showed her once and she happily tried it on her own.
I can't believe how fast she's growing.

Comments

Katie King said…
So precious! She is doing great! Your a great teacher mom!

Popular Posts