Last Days of Summer

... at least I'm hoping these are the last days of summer. I'm positively wistful for crisp, cool weather, the fire pit, hot cocoa, and fuzzy sweaters. (Although I'm not sure how many sweaters are going to fit over this blossoming baby bump, ... bummer.)


This morning the girls are playing with some new chalk a great friend of ours gave Lilly for her birthday. I love this stuff. The colors are lovely. This black table is a hand-me-down from another friend, and I was going to re-paint it at first, but then I realized it doubles as a chalkboard! It will likely rain later today, washing away their creations. No clean up for mom!




What are all of you doing with your last days of summer? Oh, and here's a bonus pic for you...

Most days I can dress myself.



Comments

Jo said…
We have a table like that. I should take a picture of it because it is missing a leg, one chair is broken and another one of the table legs is screwed in from the top. It has been a good table though! Maybe I should paint it with chalk board paint.It won't look so bad in black!

PS Send me your email address so I can invite you in to my blog. I had to make it private. Don't want to leave you out! : )
Lindsey Royal said…
Love the "chalkboard table" idea!

Popular Posts