Poll


So, you might notice something new on the 'ole blogeroo...
I posted a poll on the right-hand side. For years we have been thinking about writing a book about our adventures: how we got into missions, how we met, and stories about our time overseas. Maybe throw in a devotion or two and some pictures... you get the idea.

We've put off the project for years because such an undertaking requires, well, a plan. Not to mention time and self-discipline. But beyond that I've often wondered, after all the hard work we put into it... who would read it?

So that's our question - would YOU be interested in reading such a book? The poll ends on my birthday - September 24th. So get your answers in. And feel free to offer further feedback in the comments.

And to reward you for participating, I leave you with this lovely picture.


Dude, where's my car?

Comments

Katie King said…
I have been very encouraged by both of your stories. I remember when we had dinner together at Noel's apartment and you both shared some about your time overseas but mostly about how the Lord brought you together. It was so amazing that you met in China! I would enjoy reading in more detail about your life before that and how it all came together. Good idea! I pray that you will have wisdom about what to do next!
Lindsey Royal said…
I would read it (though I voted "I like coffee" because it's a fun answer). The photo is priceless.

Popular Posts