16 1/2 Weeks



I'm over 16 weeks pregnant now (praise the Lord!!) and no - no belly shot yet, sorry. But believe me, I look good and pregnant. :)

At my doctor's appointment this morning, the girls and I heard Baby's heartbeat at 165 bpm. Any predictions as to boy or girl? (My mom thinks BOY, Maggie thinks GIRL.) Well, we'll find out on September 23rd - the day before my 35th birthday!!

Did I just tell my age? What's wrong with me?!

We're very excited and blessed. And I actually felt a few movements when the nurse was listening for the heartbeat. What a sweet feeling.

Comments

Jo said…
Awww. I love that time! It is so exciting to just go to the doctor! I loved being pregnant and I even enjoyed labor. Of course, I had epidurals! It is all just so exciting and such a miraculous process. I am so happy for your family!!
Baby Copty said…
That is wonderful news! Feeling the baby move is the sweetest feeling ever! Enjoy every minute!
Three Walters said…
Awesome! I am going with BOY! :-)
jessica said…
awesome! let's see a belly shot soon :) my prediction is boy, yeah!

Popular Posts