A Very Fancy Birthday Indeed!

I'm un-fashionably late posting about Maggie's 3rd Birthday Party! Honestly, we took so many pictures that weekend, I was dreading the job of picking out just a few pictures to share with all of you. Better late than never...


The party theme was Fancy Nancy, one of Maggie's
favorite book characters.
All her friends dressed in their fanciest clothes -
tiaras for everyone!



Getting ready for guests to arrive





We made "Fancy Crafts":
Sparkly book marks and photo frames







Our Artwork



Then it was time to open presents...



She had plenty of help



They immediately wanted to play with this great dollhouse by Melissa & Doug



Time for Birthday Cake!!



We were not too fancy to dig-in!








A very content birthday-girl!





Comments

Teesa said…
What a great idea! Maggie's face has changed so much since we last saw her. She's really maturing. Great idea, Shannon.
Jo said…
That is adorable! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday!
Lindsey Royal said…
The two photos under "we made fancy crafts" one of Maggie, one of Lilly... what cheesers! Are they their father's daughters or what???? Did you bake/frost/decorate the cake? Great job? Wish I could have come in my fancy clothes!!!
Lindsey, they are definitely their father's daughters! :) And yes, I made and decorated the cake. I'm no pro, but it was so fun!!
Hollie Carson said…
Such a cute birthday party!!! I'm just now visiting friends' blogs since I'm running around like crazy getting things ready. Maggie really DOES look older. So beautiful!

Popular Posts