Our Blessed Life

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Fun in a Box

You know you're a mom of toddlers or preschoolers when you'r

e driving down the road, and upon seeing a large cardboard box someone has thrown out, you seriously think about stopping and picking it up.

That really happened to me.  I decided not to get the box on the side of the road, but there is never a shortage of them around our house.  And we always get some good playtime out of them.

Here's what I found when I walked around the corner last week:
















I will never regret having my children so close together.





7 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Teesa said…

    I love Maggie's long hair! She looks so feminine. Your kiddos sure are cute. We had fun box time last week - but we, in true boy fashion, made our box into a car with a steering wheel and a door. He loves empty boxes too. Oh, and we made your shoebox garage too. Also a favorite.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jarröt G. said…

    And the greatest thing is, the next one won't be that far out either!!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    They are so cute!! I loved these pictures! I have no regrets about having mine so close in age either. They are the best of friends!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Wow Maggie's hair is getting so long! I was going to comment before I even noticed Teesa said anything about it! : ) Beautiful! Box time looks fun!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger 3 Zepeda's said…

    How fun! Your girls are amazing and will always have a close bond! You're an awesome momma too Shannon! Love you!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Hugh & Hollie Carson said…

    Ohhh, I have GOT to meet that precious Lilly. Your girls are adorable! I really miss ya'll.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger MARKETiNG BEAR said…

    JEFF!!! Your children are SO adorable!!! I JUST thought of you last night because I made a monkey face in a picture and I thought of the time we all had to go find your wallet at 6 Flags and the lost and found people asked you to identify it and you made that face because it was on your license!! How have you BEEN old friend??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home