Fun in a Box

You know you're a mom of toddlers or preschoolers when you'r

e driving down the road, and upon seeing a large cardboard box someone has thrown out, you seriously think about stopping and picking it up.

That really happened to me.  I decided not to get the box on the side of the road, but there is never a shortage of them around our house.  And we always get some good playtime out of them.

Here's what I found when I walked around the corner last week:
















I will never regret having my children so close together.





Comments

Teesa said…
I love Maggie's long hair! She looks so feminine. Your kiddos sure are cute. We had fun box time last week - but we, in true boy fashion, made our box into a car with a steering wheel and a door. He loves empty boxes too. Oh, and we made your shoebox garage too. Also a favorite.
Jarröt said…
And the greatest thing is, the next one won't be that far out either!!
Jo said…
They are so cute!! I loved these pictures! I have no regrets about having mine so close in age either. They are the best of friends!
Lindsey Royal said…
Wow Maggie's hair is getting so long! I was going to comment before I even noticed Teesa said anything about it! : ) Beautiful! Box time looks fun!
3 Zepeda's said…
How fun! Your girls are amazing and will always have a close bond! You're an awesome momma too Shannon! Love you!
Hollie Carson said…
Ohhh, I have GOT to meet that precious Lilly. Your girls are adorable! I really miss ya'll.
MARKETiNG BEAR said…
JEFF!!! Your children are SO adorable!!! I JUST thought of you last night because I made a monkey face in a picture and I thought of the time we all had to go find your wallet at 6 Flags and the lost and found people asked you to identify it and you made that face because it was on your license!! How have you BEEN old friend??

Popular Posts