The Circus!




Last Tuesday evening, we took the girls to the circus. Jeff's mom helped me get them there, and Jeff met us there after he got off work. (It was Jeff and his mom's first time to the circus, too!) It was hot inside the big top, but so worth it to see Maggie having such a good time. (Okay, we adults may have been a bit enthralled as well.)



[Notice that we're all sweating!]



We have taught Maggie about animals since she was really small, so she can recognize them, and make all the noises for tons of animals, even dolphins and giraffes! :)

When she was watching the ponies dance, she kept neighing non-stop in excitement. And when we watched the flying trapeze (my personal favorite), she was trying to wriggle off my lap, and was pointing to the trapeze saying, "swing, swing!" (Uh, NO - you can't swing on that!)




There was a place outside where you could feed the animals and ride the elephants. Maggie pushed on the gate with all her might, trying to get to the elephant. And she giggled when the animals ate out of her hands.





I am so glad we decided to take them; it was so much fun; we will definitely do it again.



See you later!

Comments

Krista said…
Yeah! I'm so glad to have found your blog! We even have the same template only in different colors :).

The circus sounds like so much fun. I think Maggie and Lydia would be great friends if they could play together. Aren't elephants so cool?!
I know! I thought the same thing when I saw your blog - great minds think alike! And yes, I think the girls would have so much fun together.

Thanks for visiting our blog! :)
Lindsey Royal said…
That looks like so much fun!
Hollie Carson said…
Ohhh, look at ya'll!!!!!!! How fun!!
Melissa said…
wow- the girls are growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing your visit to the circus.. :)

love and miss ya'll, by the way, our little girl will be graduating in less than one month! Can you believe that?!

mel

Popular Posts