Big Girl at Breakfast




This morning, Maggie woke up, tee-tee'd in the potty, and (with Mommy's help) put on her big-girl panties. Then, she saw her "Easter" hat on the floor in her room, and put it on. Then she saw her bunny slippers and brought them to me to put on her.

A few minutes later, I was cutting up pear for her in the kitchen, when I heard her bumping around in our living room / dining area. I asked what she was doing, and she said, "(jibberish).. CHAIR.. (jibberish)... EAT!" I peeked around the wall and found her sitting in her seat, waiting for breakfast. What a big girl she is.



And this is what Lilly was doing during breakfast. She is rolling all over the place, and putting everything in her mouth. On Friday, she found some Play doh Maggie had left out for her, (which I didn't know about), and I found her with a mouth full of royal blue play doh. I spent a good 15 minutes mildly freaking out and pulling the mushy stuff from the roof of her mouth.


Another Weekend Enjoying Springtime




My parents came in this weekend for a visit, and we took them to a nearby park to enjoy some scenery. Maggie liked touching the flowers and walking over small bridges in the "Japanese Garden" area.






Comments

Hollie Carson said…
IF that's not mini-shannon then I don't know who is!!!! Wow! Look at Lilly!!! She's SOO BIG!! Maggie is so big too! And Shannon, you are so tiny! Look at you having lost all of your baby weight! Go girl! I miss ya'll like crazy. We have to go see Hugh's grandpa when Hugh gets out of school for the semester. Maybe sometime this summer we can visit ya'll, but see, I haven't even checked with Hugh to see if he could swing it. We'll have to pray hard!!!

Popular Posts