Little Princesses

Isn't Lilly adorable!? I really think she gets more beautiful every day. Her sweet personality is starting to show, and she's getting so BIG! This picture was taken yesterday, when she was wearing her 3-6 month clothes! Remember, she's only 7 weeks old! But we've already had to put away most of her 0-3 month outfits.


I forgot to post these pictures over the weekend. Wednesday night was our "Hallelujah Night" at the church. It's a huge night of fun for families in our area, and Maggie had a blast. Both girls wore their princess outfits, which basically just consisted of tu-tus and tiaras.

Here's Maggie, when we first arrived. She couldn't wait to get out of the stroller!


And here's the Little Princess. Notice the tiara embroidered on her hat - ha!

Be sure to scroll down and read about our fun family weekend!

Comments

Teesa said…
Wow, Lilly is incredibly adorable!!! I wish I could hold her in my arms!
Ginger said…
Shannon, My sister-in-law has this blog linked to her website and it looks like something you might enjoy. Check it out!

littlewillowbaby.blogspot.com/

enjoy!

Popular Posts