18 Days to Go!


So, here we are, 18 days away from delivery. I had Jeff take this picture last night so you can all see how big my belly's getting. I've gotten to the point of being pretty miserable trying to sleep at night, and getting up and down from the floor is quite a chore. But we're hanging in there for a few more weeks! My friend is coming over Thursday to take some "official" maternity pics, so we'll post more this weekend.



Maggie is getting so big and mature. She really amazes us on a daily basis with the things that's she's learning. She's running around, mimicking us, learning new words... She loves bath time, can't wait to go "bye bye" every day. As you can see, her hair is growing and we have to pull it up into a pony-tail all the time to keep it out of her eyes.


Here she is after her bath. Part of her nightly ritual with Daddy! Jeff wraps her up in a towel, and swings her around the room, down the hallway, and into her bedroom. She loves it - it's like her roller-coaster ride every night.

We're keeping busy and getting ready for Lilly. Lots to do in the next 17 days!!
Love from the Hazletons!

Comments

Melissa said…
It's so good to hear how you all are doing! I miss your posts... you look great ... so beautiful!

What are you all doing right now? Are you working?


well, we miss ya'll and hope that in the next year we will get to come and see you all... we will be back on our stateside officially in September for me and December for Dwayne! :)

love to you all.
melissa and fam....
Hollie Carson said…
Shannon, I miss ya'lls posts too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon...you look so so so so good! Amazing! Beautiful!

I cannot tell you how HARD I laughed when reading about and seeing what Jojo and Maggie do at bathtime, heading down the hall. I laughed SO HARD. I still am laughing as i type this. hahahahahhahaahhaa Hugh was cracking up too!
A. Noel said…
cute as a button...and maggie is too I suppose. :-) missing texas, hope all is well. give the folks at church a hug for me.
Brenda~ said…
Hey! You are so BEAUTIFUL! I love seeing a Happy Family! Makes me Smile Big!!!!

Love you

B~
Unknown said…
No Lily?

I would have thought she would be her by now :) ....

How are you doing? Been thinking about you as I know your due date is nearing or is near! :)

we love you all and are praying for a good delivery and healthy little Lily!

give Maggie a hug from us!
melissa

Popular Posts