Our Blessed Life

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"The Chosen One"

So, I've been chosen. My friend Hollie "Blog-tagged" me for this little game. See, you're supposed to list the 6 weirdest things about yourself, and then tag 6 of your friends to do the same.

So here goes... the 6 weirdest things about shannon.....

1. When I use a tissue or a napkin, I leave it balled up in my hand and forget I'm holding it. I've even walked out of a restaurant and gotten into the car without realizing I was holding a balled-up paper napkin. And Jeff finds balled-up tissues under the covers all the time because I will blow my nose in the middle of the night, and hold the tissue balled-up in my hand until I fall asleep.

2. I hate touching certain metals and all coins. I don't like the way they make my hands smell. And I think coins are the dirtiest things in the world. When I have to use them, I always use hand sanitizer afterwards.

3. I have two different penmanships, depending on the style of pen, and how lazy my hand gets.

4. I have a very strange skin condition ( that I can't even pronounce ). The collagen under the skin starts to deteriorate, leaving a "pocket" behind. So on my shoulders I have dozens of little marks on my skin that look like i've gotten a shot or a mosquito bite.

5. I can't rub my fingernail across a piece of paper. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Sometimes people will fold a paper in half, and then use the forefinger and thumbnail to crease the fold. I have chills just thinking about it!

And last, but not least.....

6. I can't step out of the shower onto the rug. I have to dry my feet first. If my wet feet touch the rug, I think that any dirt from the rug is going to stick to my feet. ;)

Well, now you know. I tag Teesa, Christian, Noel, Cheri, Brenda, and Jeff.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Oh- An Update!! :)

    Hope you are able to update more often! Sure miss hearing how you all are doing and we really miss ya'll on this side of the world.

    take care!
    melissa

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger dashadra said…

    Jeff and Shannon,
    Hi, this is Bonnie Layne. I met Jeff in Asia in '01, I came with Lakeview Baptist from Auburn and then I met y'all again at SWBTS in the fall of '04. I found Hugh's blog and then I ran across the link for your blog. I am glad to see that things are going well for you and your new baby is so cute! Hope you have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home