A Passionate Life



Greetings Everybody!

We just took this picture, hanging out in our living room on a lazy Sunday night.

We've been out of the blogging world for a while. I could tell you all our excuses, but it really doesn't matter.

So would you like to know what's been going on lately in the Hazleton's Blessed Life? Jeff is still working for a construction company, and loving his work. His boss is a godly man in our church, and one of his co-workers is a close friend of ours. He literally learns something new everyday, and loves to tell me about it when he comes home covered in sawdust or sheetrock or cement!

We are still working with the highschoolers at our church - that grooup of teenagers is first-class - they are so awesome. And we can take no credit for that!

We also still get to be involved in missions at our church, though we no longer get to do the traveling. Our role in the project allows us to help others go on trips, and so even while staying here, we get to see the Kingdom work being accomplished.

Maybe the biggest blessing of all right now is that our baby girl is due in 10 days! We really thought she'd be here sooner, but I guess she's in no hurry. You can read our Baby Blog for more on that.

Last Sunday - on Mother's Day - Jeff took this picture of me sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery. I got a little teary-eyed thinking of it as my FIRST Mother's Day. Wow, God is SO good to us.

Even though I loved my jobs (working as a part-time "nanny" of sorts, and working part time at the church office as Assistant to Student Ministries) I've recently ended both jobs to get ready for the baby to come. I've done many things in life, and now I'm entering a new chapter.

My new "job" will be MOM! And I also believe God is opening up a door for me to do some writing - a seed He planted in my heart long ago.

This Blessed Life is one in which we get to do the things we're passionate about. And I am definitely passionate about being a mother and a writer. I'm excited about what God has in store.

What about you? What are YOU passionate about?

Comments

Three Walters said…
Hey guys! We can´t believe your baby is about to be born. Amazing stuff! The last time I heard, you were looking for a house...did you ever find one?
Well hope the birth of your baby goes well and you enjoy the new chapter of your lives. :-)
Blessings,
Cheri
www.twowalters.blogspot.com
Christian said…
I'm so glad to see you post! But I will be even more glad to see Miss Maggie make her grand entrance:)

Wish she would hurry.........I am just itching to hold her!!!!

Love yall TONS,
Christian
TK said…
Ok it's Thursday, Jun 1, and I haven't heard anything! I'm going nuts because I never get any news from down there until weeks later! Somebody let me know what's going on!!!!

Popular Posts