TONIGHT!


Today is the last chance for anyone wanting to get their name in the hat for our drawing!! See that ChipIn over there, on the right-hand side of the blog? Our goal for our Kick-Off for Kirk - our very first fundraiser - is $5,000. We're still far from that goal, but look how much we've raised already? God is so good!

If any of you would like to help, we would really appreciate you spreading the word before this Kick-Off ends at midnight tonight! If you want to share it on Facebook or post about it on your blog link back to our blog and make sure your friends know to get their name in before midnight! Thank you so, so much!

Wanna see the prizes we have left? I thought so...

Set of 6 Hand-made Cotton Dish Rags

My 'honorary' niece Haley made some of these for me, and it took me weeks to actually put them to use because they are so pretty. The winner won't actually get MY used dishrags, but will get to choose from a few sets like the one pictured here.

Handmade Soap & Lotion Bar


These were made by Yours Truly. The soap is hot-process with pure ingredients, including coconut oil and olive oil. The lotion bar is great for rough spots like heels and elbows. Jeffrey and I each have one stashed in our beside tables. Our family motto is Hazletons love to share... but maybe it doesn't apply to lotion bars.

Thermal Tote by Thirty-One Gifts



We love our thermal tote, and the 'Cheeky Elephant' print is perfect for my crew. But the winner will choose their own print and personalization.

Beautiful Mod Wreath


My friend Meagan is a super-crafter and her home is filled with beautiful things made with her own hands... She made this wreath and I really wanted to keep it for myself, but it will go to one blessed winner of our drawing in the Kick-Off for Kirk Fundraiser!


How to Win:
- If you haven't already, make a donation using our ChipIn
- For another entry, share on your blog or FB, link back here to our blog, and then leave me a comment letting me know so I can put you down for an additional entry

Drawing Ends:
Midnight tonight. Then we will draw one name for each prize. Think we won't be up after midnight? Oh yes, we will. Remember the Great Paperwork Sea? Yeah.

Winners Will Be Announced:
Here, tomorrow (Thursday) morning!!

Good luck... tell your friends...

Spasiba, Ya'll!

Shannon



Comments

Unknown said…
finally took the time to post a link on my facebook :))
krystal mccullough

Popular Posts