MIY Monday: Storytime Playset

The Princess & the Pea


Meet the Princess.


It's bedtime, fair maiden. Goodness, that's a lot of mattresses you have there. I guess a princess really needs her beauty sleep.





What's that, Dear? You still can't sleep?



Why, someone has put a small pea underneath all your mattresses. Is that's what's been keeping you awake? You must be a real, genuine princess to have felt that pea under all that fluff. I think you will get to marry a prince or something.



Okay, no more pea. You can sleep now, Princess. Nighty-Night.


The Princess & The Pea
Tutorial found here.

Comments

Hollie Carson said…
Oh my goodness! Can I say that that is just the cutest thing ever?!
Jo said…
WOW! That is adorable!
Teesa said…
That is ADORABLE!!! You are so creative and talented to be able to make things like that. I love it, absolutely love it.
Krystal said…
collette and eisley LOVE this! thanks for the awesome birthday present!!!
Krista said…
What precious ideas! I haven't had time to sit and read blogs in so long so I had a lot of catching up to do with your posts. I love your MIY Monday ideas. And your belly shot is absolutely precious. Carson is going to be here so soon! Wish I would've had your advent and Thanksgiving links beforehand :). Well, there's always next year. Speaking of which, what do you know about the Noel Piper advent calendar? I've been researching and think this is the one I'm going to get for our family. . .

Love you friend!

Popular Posts