A prayer, a provision... and a video!

So... recently I ran across an awesome blog: Fish With Trish, where I have been really challenged, inspired, and encouraged to share my faith - to be a more vocal witness.

After years (literally, years) of wondering "how is it I can live overseas and do missions with un-reached people groups but I cannot witness to my neighbor?" I believe that God is opening a door for me, and showing me some very important lessons.

I found some tracts I wanted to order online at Living Waters to help me get started in my endeavor to be a bold witness, but we just didn't have the extra money to order them. (Especially with some recent unexpected expenses.)

So, I prayed for "X" amount of extra money. I thought, "surely God will want to invest in this." I eagerly checked the mail for a few days, waiting on that extra check. Then, when I least expected it, someone at church approached us and handed us some money that was an anonymous gift from someone else. The amount was more than twice what I had asked God to provide. So, I've ordered my tracts. I'll let you know how the adventure goes.

For now, watch this video below to get a taste of the things you'll find on Trish's site.


Comments

Jo said…
Wow what an awesome video! Thanks so much for sharing that. I am going to check out the site right now.

Popular Posts