Happy Birthday, Maggie!



Beautiful girl.  You're 3 years old!  We've had you in our life for 1,095 days.  That doesn't seem like a lot.  I probably have twice that many pictures of you... easy.




Who could blame me, look at that face!  It seems like I just blinked my eyes... took an afternoon nap for a little too long... 



... and in an instant you are running around, holding conversations with us... getting yourself dressed in the mornings (most days in your "pretty dress")...



... it seems like yesterday you were so tiny and dependent.  Now quite suddenly you are big and bright... and so independent...


You talk a lot and ask lots of questions... you love people and adore spending time with your friends...



You are so much like your daddy... fearless, funny... you love making people laugh...


... you love playing in the dirt... you love to color and constantly ask me to sit beside you and color with you... you tell me about the pictures you color.



And sometimes, you are just a little like me... but you are all Maggie.  Created amazingly unique by a Heavenly Father who knew you before you were even born.  I pray most of all that you are like Him... and that you love Him.  Because He loves you... so very much.  Even more than I love you...

... and that is hard to fathom.

Comments

Hollie Carson said…
Happy 3rd Birthday Maggie!! We love you!!!
Jo said…
They grow so fast. Happy Birthday Maggie!
Melissa said…
Maggie girl, Hope you have a very happy birthday year! :)

With hugs and kisses blown from the west coast to you! ;)

Love,
Melissa and Mr. D. ;)
Sarah said…
Seems like it was just yesterday that we were all gathered at the hospital waiting for her to arrive.

She has grown so big and so beautiful... and I just noticed, in one of those pictures, she looks a lot like Trey.

Popular Posts