Spring Time and Sandboxes.



Just recently, I was doing my Bible study, sitting by my bedroom window.  While praying, I glanced out the window and noticed tiny buds all over the tree that hangs over the fence in our back yard.  I thought about how those branches had been bare all winter, and now new life was coming...

Today I was sitting outside doing my Bible study while the girls napped, and again, in prayer, noticed the same tree was thick with green leaves.  It happened so silently.  Right now I feel like it reflects my spiritual life.  God is doing so much so quietly inside me.  I hope soon I'll just bloom with Fruit evident in my life, after a dull winter.


In other news, I finally decided it was time for a sand box.  Both my girls love playing in dirt and sand so today I went to Walmart and picked up two big bags of sand and a plastic storage box with a lid, and a small sack of beach toys.

I set this up while they were napping.



I can't wait to see what they think about it!!

Comments

Waters, Inc. said…
Looks like so much fun! I can only imagine their little faces when they saw it!
Teesa said…
I LOVED the pic you sent me on my phone of them. They are adorable! I can't believe it's swim suit weather where you are! We were bundled up today!
Katie King said…
I can relate to what you said about the trees and new life. The spring always moves me with all the miracles it brings. Looking forward to a "new life" spring!
Jo said…
Sandboxes are the best! They can play for hours in the sand.
Jarröt said…
Ms Lili: "Outsid'!"

Popular Posts