September

Comments

Hollie Carson said…
Yay!!! I can't wait to meet this new precious Hazleton!Congrats!
3 Zepeda's said…
Enough Said!!! I'm happy for you guys!!!
krysinchina said…
woooo hoooo! congratulations you guys; we love y'all!!!!
Baby Copty said…
Oh BOY (maybe?)! I am so suprised! Congratulations! This is wonderful news!
Jarröt said…
YEAH!!!!! I have been stalking your blog because its been so long since we talked and to see this is great!!!!!!!
Wow Congrats.... what an exciting time! ;)

love to you all!
Teesa said…
We're so excited for you!

Oh, and consider yourself TPed. There's a slumber party over at www.blueyonder.typepad.com with a free giveaway. Really cute idea.
Lindsey Royal said…
Congratulations!!!!
Anonymous said…
How are you feeling?

Been thinking of you!
DanieLauryn said…
Congratulations, to you guys!!!
Lauryn
Brenda~ said…
wow! I am so happy for you!

Popular Posts