A Swinging' Time in Walker

A few weekends ago, we drove to my parents' house in Walker, Louisiana for my sister Sarah's baby shower. (She's having a boy in October!) Here are some shots from the weekend:


Taking a Rest 1/2-way through the trip


Sitting in my Mom's rocker


I caught this shot through the window of my Dad and Maggie enjoying my favorite place at my parents' house - the swing on the front porch.


We think every house should have a porch, and every porch should have a swing.



I was visiting with friends after Sarah's shower and could feel Jeff pointing the camera at me.


Jeff about to steal a quick nap on the couch.


My sister Sarah before the shower


This frog is one of the paintings I finished for Baby William's room.



Sisters Just-a Swingin'

Comments

Popular Posts