I Believe I Orderd the Extra Large Newborn

So, Friday was Lilly's 3-week birthday. I took a picture of her that afternoon with "Pinky Bear", which we'll use to document her growth. We did the same thing with Maggie. Let's Compare.

Here's Lilly...



And for comparison, here's Maggie's 3-week picture with Pinky Bear...


This little sleeper that Maggie was wearing was my favorite!! I was so looking forward to Lilly wearing it, but she was too big!


Here's Lilly with some burp cloths I made a few weeks before she was born. Thankfully, we haven't had to use them too much yet.


It's Sunday evening now, and Jeff and I are about to embark on a new habit. We've just put Maggie to bed, and we're going to spend some time together in prayer and reading Scripture together. Then - it's bedtime! Someone else is already ready for bed!

Comments

Lindsey Royal said…
Oh my, I think your bear shrunk!
Brenda~ said…
That is too sweet! Beautiful Family!

Love you,
B
Ginger said…
She's going to be tall like her daddy! That is so sweet!
Melissa said…
I can't believe how much bigger Lilly is than Maggie at the same age! I would agree with Lindey- that Bear has shrunk! :)

what sweet girls!

Popular Posts