We're Having a......GIRL!

Here's a picture of Lilly! Maggie's going to have a baby sister! We had our long-awaited ultrasound yesterday, and this girl was busy! We watched arms and legs move all over the place. It was so fun to see her little hands and feet. I was excited to see and hear the heartbeat, and make sure everything looked great. After about 5 minutes, though, I was getting anxious. I kept thinking any second now, we will know if we're having a son or a daughter. Son or a daughter. Son or a daughter. I tilted my head and squinted at the screen, looking for clues. I was sure I'd be able to tell before she told me.

"It's a girl!"

YAY!!!!!!! There is no way to explain how that feels. We would be elated either way, boy or girl. We just wanted to know so this "baby," as we've referred to her the past several months, could become a more intimate part of our family.

Lilly is due to arrive in just over 4 months. And we are so excited! For more on Maggie, go to our BABY BLOG. You've got to see the picture we took of her last night.

Thank you all so much for your prayers - we are still praying for a great pregnancy and delivery, and for a happy, healthy Lilly.

P.S. Don't you think she looks like Maggie?

Comments

Hollie Carson said…
Oh my word!!! Yeah!! That's awesome!!! Lilly is such a cute name!! :) I'm so happy for you! And I can't wait until ya'll get your butts here! :) hee-hee!
Hollie
Teesa said…
Congratulations! We are so happy for you three.

Once again, you are neglecting to post pictures of your pregnant belly! I can't wait to see you next week and take a billion pictures to post on my own blog.

We love you guys.
Teesa, Bill and Sam
Well, I'm usually the one with camera in hand, so it's hard to get pics of my own belly.... unless you REALLY want a CLOSE UP!
Melissa said…
Congrats on the news - I know Maggie will make a great Big Sis.... :) what a great name... Lilly!

Hope to see you all soon !
Melissa

Popular Posts