Cha-Cha-Changin'

(First, a small disclaimer)
Okay. So, we have 2 cameras. Our small video camera, and our old-faithful Sony. (Of course, we do have another Cannon Rebel, but we're strictly talking digital here.) I prefer the Sony. Yes, it's heavy and dated, but it takes fantastic pictures. The "other" camera, as I often refer to it, is small, portable, good for video - but in my opinion takes far inferior shots.

Now, for some reason, we have mysteriously lost the power source that recharges the good Sony camera. Thus, leaving us no way to retrieve the good pictures stored up on that camera. I made one last mad search of the house this morning, but to no avail. So, you are stuck with mediocre pics today - sorry! That tirade aside, on with the post!

Things are changing in the Hazleton House!


As you can see this girl is getting BIG!! Maggie is now crawling, pulling up, and into EVERYTHING!! Just before I sat down to write this, I had to re-direct her from pulling books off the bottom shelf of the bookcase. When we sit down and put her toys back in the toy-bin, she loves to pull them out as fast as I put them in.

This was one of my FAVORITE moments from earlier in the week. When I lay Maggie down for a nap, she usually fusses and tumbles around in her crib before falling asleep. On this particular day, she was sitting up, and just leaned over and fell asleep. I found her like this several minutes later! I had to leave the room several times while trying to take the picture, because I had to laugh out loud!

Please don't think I'm a cruel mom - I DID move her to a more comfortable position - AFTER I took pictures! hehe.


In that top picture, she's eating a teething biscuit - I love those things, and she does too. She gets it all over her face. In her opinion, the messier the meal is, the better! I can't believe how fast she is growing. Here she is (below) eating her Valentine's Day card her Daddy got her. I guess the way to her heart is through her stomach!









Maggie is not the only thing changing in our household. While Jeff is still remodeling houses we were hoping to extend our own living space. While this two-bedroom apartment is lovely, we will definitely need more space soon - like in mid-September - when Maggie becomes a BIG SISTER!

Yep! For those of you who didn't already know, we are expecting - again! Now don't go asking us how that happened- I think you know. Truthfully, we are thrilled to be having them close together, though I'm sure I don't have a clue what we're in for. They will be 15 months apart. We'll find out next month if we're having a boy or girl!

So, I guess that's all the major news for now. I promise we'll write again soon, but now I have to run after a busy little girl!

Comments

Melissa said…
Congrats :) It is great to get an update. We are very excited for you all.. can't wait to see more updates....

love to you three... oh.. soon to be 4 :)

mel
A. Noel said…
Congratulations!!! Ahh, she is adorable...it's gonna be hard to pop another cute one out, so you may as well prepare yourselves. ha ha- just kidding! It was great seeing you while in TX, even if it was short.

Popular Posts